Welcome to Day 8 Strategies
The signs are clear – the mainline church is in trouble. But the signs are also clear – there is a need for centered, progressive, socially conscious churches more than ever! And the mainline church is the best place for that voice to come from. Renewing the church is a key to God’s voice being noticed and heard more clearly in the midst of the noise of this world – and it may be through you and your work that God works right where you are!
Are you a leader who is:
- tired of a church that is a Sunday activity instead of a 24/7 way of life?
- longing for a church that is inclusive and hungers for everyone to be welcome and invited in?
- committed to economic, environmental, and other forms of social justice being lived out in the world?
- someone who believes God is active, at work and on the loose in the world?
- wanting to help others see and experience God at work in the world and join in as responsible partners with God?
At Day 8 Strategies, we are one of the leaders in renewing mainline, progressive and socially conscious churches. We believe that the Reign of God is breaking in all around us and that God is inviting anyone who will, to join in and participate in creative and exciting ways! While many are declaring the end of the church, we are declaring the end of the church as we know it, and inviting you in to church that is more spiritually vibrant and aware, more evangelical in bearing witness, more inclusive in its theology and participation, committed to helping Christians live out their vocations in the world, and working for peace and justice in both local and global situations.
Check out our resources. Order more than 5 copies and receive free shipping!